Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: SIP and astrology?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Drags's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2000
    Posts
    620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lol,I dont know Asls Libras are pretty confused themselves and indescisive.They might add to the confusion.I dont share that trait as much considering Im part Scorpio.But I do go through Phases. biggrin

    Hello GeminiCancer another cusper cool!Yeah I dont know why he made Fran an Aries either except for maybe how she interacts with Katchoo,David,Freddie ect,compatibility and attraction wise.as I stated in my original post but Anaka did suggest the dartboard method. biggrin

    ------------------
    Scoribra-The sting of truth weighed on the scales of destiny.

    ~`~`~`Dragonlady`~`~`~

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Pokey Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2001
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, much maligned Caps!!! My poor little sea-goat bretheren. S'funny, I was thinking I could see David as a January Cap, as opposed to a December one and yep, there it is, Jan 5. Were all those creepy Caps January babies?
    Perhaps the more interesting question is what are these characters' natal charts like? We have birth dates and locations, all we'd need is times. I'm a Cap tempered with Cancer rising and Aries moon--it all works out in the end.

  3. #13
    GeminiCancer
    Guest GeminiCancer's Avatar

    Post

    Yo Drags! I apologize for not making introductions; I'm such an old visitor here that I'm a newbie again. I used to visit often, but I've been really busy. But now that I'm studying Webmastering, even when I'm at school or work, I'm online, so I have more surf time.

    I'm actually not a cusper, but I am a Gemini with lots of Cancer (specifically, in the rising and in Venus), which makes me far more outwardly emotional than the average Gem.

    I don't have much experience with Sagittariuses on the cusp of Cap. My mom is a Capricorn, and we call her the Crappycorn because she's almost always grumpy. But all male Capricorns I know are far more easy going.

    ------------------
    "They mostly come out at night. Mostly." --Newt, Aliens

    "I can crack all your ribs, but I can't break your heart." --Jill Sobule

    "Take it easy, but take it." --Woody Guthrie

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner AsIs's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 9th, 1999
    Posts
    1,777
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL Drags. Yeah we can be confused and indecisive, but also thoughtful and well balenced wink

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Drags's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2000
    Posts
    620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Hey I think Davids Birthday is only a day away from Micheal Stipes.Im not sure though but I know Stipe is an early January Cappy.

    Yes Pokey Girl it would be interesting to see theyre charts.There are so many components that are involved that make up a persons personality.Poor Cappys they seem to be misunderstood.And regarding Francine maybe she has her moon in Pisces?

    No need to apologize GC!Lol Crappycorn thats too funny.So youve got your venus in Cancer?I have my venus in Sagittarius.I have my Mars in Scorpio that makes me pretty passionate,you can tell by my overblown posts,sometimes it tires me out.

    Yes Asls Libras are very kind and fair people.Take a bow!

    wink

    ------------------
    Scoribra-The sting of truth weighed on the scales of destiny.

    ~`~`~`Dragonlady`~`~`~

  6. #16
    GeminiCancer
    Guest GeminiCancer's Avatar

    Talking

    Um, guess what my sign is?
    wink
    Fran is much more a Pisces. I could never figure out why Terry decided to make her an Aries, unless it's because she looks somewhat like Lucy Lawless, who is SUCH an Aries.

    I like the idea of Katchoo being a Scorpittarius. In my experience, Scorpios that have had a rough life tend to be really insensitive, and treat everyone like "my life was hard, so I have no sympathy for you."
    Of course, that's just my experience, and we Gems aren't terribly crazy about Scorps.

    As for David, I think he's very typical of a male Capricorn.

  7. #17
    GeminiCancer
    Guest GeminiCancer's Avatar

    Talking

    My Mars is in Pisces, so I can be kind of wishy washy. But my moon is in Leo, so at least I have that fire going for me.

    ------------------
    "They mostly come out at night. Mostly." --Newt, Aliens

    "I can crack all your ribs, but I can't break your heart." --Jill Sobule

    "Take it easy, but take it." --Woody Guthrie

  8. #18
    Inactive Member sarabiga's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2000
    Posts
    73
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Scorpittarius?! LOL!

    Anyway, Terry stressed the fact that Katchoo is a Scorpio just because her birthday is the same as his!!!

    I know a guy who was born on the very same day as David: he was in love with me, an the amazing thing is, he behaved and courted me EXACTLY as David did with Katchoo! I mean, exactly! He also had this religious thing... I couldn't believe it!

    Yes, I too see some Pisces in Francine, but maybe that's just the moon. And the anger she shows with Freddie or Katchoo is so... Aries!

    I'm Sagittarius, with rising and moon Leo, and Mars with medium coeli in Aries... I'm a hell of an enflamable thing! smile
    Luckily (?) my Venus is a cool Aquarius...

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Drags's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2000
    Posts
    620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well according to many books and websites on the subject Katchoo(fictional character)is on the cusp between scorp and sag.Am I the only one that didnt know that Terry gave Katchoo his birthday?You must be a house of fire there sarabiga.Might be too much for Aquarius to handle,lol. wink

    Hey GC I have my moon and sun in Libra.Whats your rebel sign(Uranus)?Mines in Scorpio wich makes me a bit kooky(sp?). biggrin

    ------------------
    Scoribra-The sting of truth weighed on the scales of destiny.

    ~`~`~`Dragonlady`~`~`~

  10. #20
    GeminiCancer
    Guest GeminiCancer's Avatar

    Talking

    Yeah, my girlfriend and I came up with Scorpittarius. A Sagittarius on the cusp of Scorpio is a Scagittario. A Gemini on the cusp of Cancer is a Geminancer. And a Libra with several planets in Sagittarius is, of course, a Libratarian.

    My Uranus is in Libra. I don?t have a book anywhere nearby, so I can?t say exactly what that means.


    ------------------
    "They mostly come out at night. Mostly." --Newt, Aliens

    "I can crack all your ribs, but I can't break your heart." --Jill Sobule

    "Take it easy, but take it." --Woody Guthrie

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •